Monday, September 20, 2010

Can you tell me where the retina scanning machine is located?

Will someome please explain to me how illegal aliens in this country manage to get so much?!?

Apparently, new Homeland Security laws went into effect the 1st of this year. I was unaware of it until today when Michael went to the DMV to renew his license. We all know the DMV is better known as Satan's Asshole. No one likes going there. First, there's a line out the door and down the sidewalk. They don't take debit or credit, and since we never carry cash, that was strike two. Then it turns out you need your passport, a utility bill, your social security card, birth certificate...um, excuse me? I'm renewing my drivers license not adopting a child! Strike three. So, we get to go back on tomorrow's lunch break as well. Now I'm dreading going to get my license changed to my new name. Seriously...how do people without legal status in this country get so much, when we can't do anything without a pile of paperwork? I don't get it. Government run agencies wouldn't last one year in the free market their business sucks so bad. Sorry for the rant. I just came back from you know where.